The developers of Blizzard had already announced it in November 2021, with today's ID change on December 15, 2021 the execution follows! We are of course referring to the nerfs of some Tier 5 bosses from WoW: Burning Crusade Classic.
Nerfs for Vashj and Kael'thas
However, the devs didn't go into too much detail in their "nerf notes". Furthermore they say:
- Morogrim Tidewalker: Murlocs' health points will be lowered to post-nerf levels.
- Lady Vashj: Taken over players can now be controlled.
- Kael'thas: Combat now has the post nerf level.
If you want to know how the Tier 5 bosses were toned down in the original Burning Crusade, check out the end of the news. But before that, we have a treat for you!00:30
WoW TBC Classic: The release trailer for Lords of Outland is here!
No attunements, no restrictions
If you've just started Burning Crusade Classic or want to get some Twinks ready for the upcoming Phase 3, you'll be happy to know that the Fortress of Storms and the Serpent Shrine have now also received their post-nerf status from patch 2.4.3. Specifically, that means:
- You no longer need attunements to enter the two raid instances.
- You can now go directly to Lady Vashj without having to defeat any other bosses first.
- Also, the way to Kael'thas is free if you want to go there first.
What all was generated back then?
And now, as promised, a list of the things that were toned down in the Tier 5 instances back then.
Nerfs from patch 2.1
- Various trash in the Serpent Shrine has been noticeably toned down. For example, the lurkers are now banishable and no longer summon their mushrooms quite as quickly. They also no longer call for help.
- Hydross' health has been lowered.
- Hydross' elementals have less health points.
- Hydross' melee damage has been mitigated.
- Leotheras' health points have been lowered.
- Leotheras' Inner Demons are now easier to defeat.
- Leotheras no longer whirls as long before transforming.
- The chaos blast of Leotheras' demon form has a smaller radius.
- Lady Vashj no longer takes over anyone in phase 3.
- Toxic spores no longer cause damage on impact.
- The health of all trash enemies in the Fortress of Storms has been lowered.
- The damage done by various trash enemies has been reduced.
- Arcane Resistance is more effective when fighting Solarian. She now summons fewer agents and they deal less damage.
- Solarian's health has been lowered.
- The fight against Al'ar has been redesigned (less landing areas, fixed order) and the health of the boss has been reduced.
- Killing the small phoenixes now drains Al'ar's health.
Nerfs from Patch 2.2
- The fight against Solarian has been redesigned and thus greatly simplified.
- Various trash enemies in the fortress have been weakened.
Nerfs from patch 2.3
- Kael'thas' four advisors now have ten percent less health.
- Kael'thas weapons now have ten percent less health.
Nerfs from patch 2.4
- You can now challenge Vashj and Kael'thas directly without having to lay the other bosses. However, the two bosses are no longer required for the attunements for the Tier 6 raids.
- All TBC era raid bosses now deal less damage and have less health.
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0