Never play on patch day - this wisdom of the WoW community has also proven true in the case of the Shadowlands pre-patch, which arrived on the live servers with various smaller and larger problems. The developers at Blizzard are working on appropriate solutions and have meanwhile applied the third hotfix to the servers. This small patch fixes problems with the Barber as well as individual classes, quests and dungeons, among other things:
- Barber: Textures of character models as well as skin and eye colors of night elves
- Classes: Mage portals for all party members, individual quests for mages, protection warrior talents adjusted.
- Bugs in dungeons with mythical keystones fixed (affixes, damage)
- Isle of the Banished: players will no longer be able to duel on Horde and Alliance ships.
The developers have also fixed various minor bugs of individual quests. By the way, they have published the full patch notes in English only so far. We will update this news as soon as the German patch notes are online. Until then, you can find the English patch notes here:
October 16, 2020
- Resolved some issues with the Barber Shop previewing textures from other character models.
- Worgen players are now able to save changes to their Human forms.
- Resolved an issue with a Night Elf skin color and eye color not displaying correctly to other players.
- Portals can now be used by all members of the Mage's party, regardless of level.
- Mages who are not yet high enough level to fly can now take a portal to the abandoned Kirin Tor camp during the quest "The Deadwind Site.
- Starving prisoners are now less picky and will eat any level of Mage conjured food offered to them during the quest, "More Than Just a Food Vendor".
- Master of Escape (PvP Talent) no longer reduces the cooldown of Mass Invisibility (PvP Talent).
- All Protection Warriors with Punish (talent) selected can now apply multiple Punish debuffs on a single target.
Dungeons and Raids
- Grievous and Bursting affixes now deal appropriate damage on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Shadowy spiders summoned by Echoes of Shadra no longer deal damage while in the Awakened affix realm on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- After several complaints from Captain Garrick and Warlord Grimaxe, new recruits can no longer duel aboard the Horde and Alliance ships. Additionally, Health regeneration will recover more slowly while dueling on Exile's Reach. Now take your fights to the island, recruits!
- Resolved an issue where the objective to speak with Warlord Grimaxe wouldn't complete during the Exile's Reach Horde quest, "Dungeon: Darkmaul Citadel".
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue causing the Humming Black Dragonscale trinket's slow fall effect to not apply the Draconic Descent buff aura. Additionally, the trinket's slow fall effect can now be used while mounted.
- Alliance players can loot 7th Legion Service Medals once again.
- Completing "Quartermaster's Bounty" will reward a Warlord's Trophy for your efforts once again.
- The turn in locations for the Vulpera Allied Race quests, "A Little Goodwill" and "Worthwhile Repairs" have been updated to their correct positions.
- "Adventurers Wanted: Chromie's Call" will correctly be categorized under Orgrimmar for Horde characters.
- The Legionfall Construction Table is no longer empty during the quest "Begin Construction".
- Vanthir is once again visible for turning in the Suramar quest, "All Along the Waterways".
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Shadowmoon Valley quest, "The Ashtongue Corruptors".
- The protective shield surrounding Animus in the Thousand Needles quest, "The Doomstone", can no longer withstand the might of Magatha Grimtotem's Elemental Nullifier.
- Honor's Stand Officers in Southern Barrens will once again drop the Roadway Plans that start the quest, "The Low Road".
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed free of charge in the future in the form we're used to.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonRead also these interesting stories 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs poll on Phase 2 raidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race in TBC Classic Phase 2 should be rated. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints of patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The discovery of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5. 2
Blizzard loses game director and lead designer for Diablo 4The Diablo 4 team loses its game director and lead designer in one fell swoop. 02:12
WoW: Shadowlands: Dark Abduction - Pre-Patch Cinematic (German) World of Warcraft from €14.99 From Sara Petzold
Is something missing from the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 1