Just before the weekend, the Blizzard developers have once again released a full hotfix package on the live servers of World of Warcraft. There are fixes for the raid bosses Eye of the Dungeon Master, Suffering Forge Raznal and Guardian of the First. In addition, bugs have been fixed for the quest Further Efforts: Seeker's Quorum and the Mage Legendary Blessing of the Sun Kinghave been fixed. Oh, and you can now see the mirrors in Revendreth related to the attack no matter what other quests from the zone you currently have.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has released the German patch notes, we will update this post. Hotfixes are updates made server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes August 20, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Fixed and issue with Harmonic Echo (Runecarving Power) not damaging nearby enemies on the 4th stack of Radiant Spark Vulnerability (Kyrian Ability).
- Fixed an issue with Sun King's Blessing (Runecarving Power) triggering after consuming 9 Hot Streaks instead of the intended 8.
- Fixed and issue with Sun King's Blessing (Runecarving Power) not granting the buff when Hot Streak is consumed by Flamestrike.
- Fixed an issue with Call to Arms (Runecarving Power) not correctly tracking Xuen's empowered lightning damage when activated by Weapons of Order (Kyrian Ability).
Creatures and NPCs
- Fleshwing should now always correctly fly to the ground, even if its initial flight down is interrupted by combat.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Eye of the Jailer
- Fixed an issue where a debuff was not appearing on players targeted by Desolation Beam on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Painsmith Raznal
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes be hit twice by the Physical damage of Shadowsteel Chains.
- Guardian of the First Ones
- Resolved an issue where several abilities could damage pets.
- Eye of the Jailer
- Halls of Atonement
- Depraved Obliterator's Wicked Bolt cast time has increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- The mirrors in Revendreth related to the assault should now always be visible, regardless of any other quests that you have active in the area.
- The clickable quest items for "Continued Efforts: Seeker's Quorum" now grant credit to party members.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Death Knight
- Engorged Limb should now trigger from all rune spending abilities.
- Death Knight
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 1
WoW TBC Classic: Will Phase 2 Bring Another Player Boost?We reveal how busy the servers were in the first ID of TBC Classic Phase 2. 0
WoW: Bonus week for PvP Battlegrounds starting September 29thWoW: The bonus week for PvP Battlegrounds begins on September 29th and invites you to cheerful battles for experience points and honor badges. 1
WoW: Classic Ashran - PvP Brawl starting September 29thWoW PvP Brawl: Starting on September 29th, it's off to a classic variation of the Warlords of Draenor battleground Ashran. Here's all the info! 00:59WoW
: Sanctum of Domination Raid Trailer Preview World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0