As we all know, Season 2 of WoW: Shadowlands kicks off on July 07. Included:
- The second Mythic and PvP season of Shadowlands has begun.
- The new seasonal affix Tormented now awaits you in Mythic Plus 10 dungeons.
- The Sanctum of Domination raid instance opens on Normal and Heroic.
- The new world boss Mor'geth makes his first appearance.
- Tazavesh, WoW's new megadungeon, opens its doors.
The start of the season will also affect the loot you can earn via the Treasury. But when exactly will Season 2 rewards be available? As early as the next ID change? Or not until July 14? Community Manager Kaivax has published a post in the official WoW forum to answer these questions in detail.
Details on the first week of July
- After the next weekly server restart on July 07, you will receive rewards from the Great Treasury just as in previous weeks. You will receive the loot by defeating raid bosses in Castle Nathria again, completing Season 1 mythic keystone dungeons, and earning honor in rated PvP matches.
- With the season launch on July 07, all Mythic+ scores will be reset to 0 and all Mythic Keystone scores will be reduced by an additional 3 levels to account for the overall increase in dungeon difficulty.
- Players of Mythic Keystone dungeons who want to dust off the best rewards from the Great Treasury for their achievements at the start of Season 2 will need to complete those dungeons at +15 or higher during the week of July 7-13.
- The item level of loot at the end of Mythic Keystone dungeons will only increase to Mythic+10 during the week of July 7-13. Upgrades to gear from rated PvP in Season 2 are initially limited to Rival (item base level 239) until Sanctum of Domination is available on Mythic difficulty.
Details on the second week of July
- Following the first week of Season 2, the Great Treasury will offer upgraded rewards starting with the weekly server restart on July 14 in this region. These include rewards from the Sanctum of Domination raid, Unleashed Gladiator PvP gear, and higher item level Mythic+ rewards.
- The raid loot from the Great Treasury can only come from the bosses you have already defeated on the unlocked difficulty. So, for example, you'll need to defeat Kel'Thuzad on Heroic difficulty before his Heroic-quality loot can appear in the Grand Treasury.
- Blizzard has made a few small changes to the item level increase for Mythic+ rewards in Season 2, so progress better the items on some difficulty levels stronger previous raid rewards. You now need to master Mythic+15 or higher to get the highest possible item level from the Great Treasury. Mythic+14 or higher will give you the highest possible item level at the end of the dungeon.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2 . 0
WoW: Rextroy as an (almost) immortal sorcererIn Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world . 1
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lagsThe next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle. 05:16WoW
: Blizzard's Survival Guide for Patch 9.1 Chains of Domination
World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0