Update from 09 December:
Blizzard has published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes of 09 December 2021.
Original message from December 07:
The WoW hotfixes of December 7, 2021 affect both WoW: Shadowlands and the WoW Classic championship season. Here are the bug fixes in the short summary:
- Jaithy's the Prison Blade 's Harsh Instruction buff now extends its own cast time when the effect retriggers at the same strength while already active, up to a maximum of nine seconds.
- After the next server restart: The additional healing on friendly targets from Word of Glory granted by the Paladin talent Hand of the Protector is now 80 percent lower in PvP battles.
- Season of Mastery: The Gnome Death Ray can now correctly fire a giant death ray again.
- Season of Mastery: When fighting Magmadar in Molten Core, the Core Dogs and Lava Bombs could not disappear when the boss was defeated on the ground or the battle was reset. The problem is fixed now.
Hotfix is not equal to hotfix
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from 07 December 2021 - official patch notes
Items and Rewards
- The Harsh Tutelage buff from Jaithys, the Prison Blade now extends its own duration if it triggers again at the same power level while it's already active, up to a maximum duration of 9 seconds.
Player versus Player
- [With realm restarts] Word of Glory's additional healing on friendly targets provided by Hand of the Protector (Talent) has been reduced by 80% when engaged in PvP combat.
WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery
- Fixed an issue where the Gnomish Death Ray trinket was not firing a giant death ray.
- Molten Core
- Fixed an issue where Lava Bombs and Core Hounds weren't despawning properly when the encounter resets or is completed.
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual way without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW Classic: Road to Ragnaros - Hardcore guild HC Elite victoriousHardcore guild HC Elite was able to defeat the Fire Lord in WoW Classic, Season of the Championship, as part of the Road to Ragnaros. 0
WoW Patch 9.2: Cosmic Flux - you can get it here, this is how much you needThe new resource from WoW Patch 9.2, Cosmic Flux, has finally arrived on the PTR. We'll tell you where to find it. 3
Is the subscription model for WoW still justified?Fewer and fewer updates per expansion, but more and more microtransactions. Does the subscription model for WoW still have a reason to exist? 11:26WoW
Patch 9.2: Developer video on the end of eternity to the home page Jump to comments (0) Karsten Scholz Back Next 12 WoW: German patch notes of the hotfixes of December 7, 2021Image gallery for "WoW: German patch notes of the hotfixes of December 7, 2021".