In the night of November 17, 2021, the developers of WoW and WoW Classic put a few hotfixes on the servers that definitely carry weight. We already reported that WoW's Doomwalker in Tanaris now drops the Mount Doom Hawk of the Illidari and the Doomwalker Trophy Socket toy with a 100% probability. So slapping the Doomwalker around once is enough for fancy cosmetics. But the hotfixes have brought even more.
"Nerf" for rogues.
There were two bug fixes with rune carving powers that certainly gave some rogue or another an advantage. First, Deadly Shadows has been problem fixed so that it will no longer remain active once the rogue has discarded the Legendary. Secondly, Invigorating Shadow Dust excessively reduced the cooldown of The Dread Blades. Both bugs are now no longer found in the game, the WoW makers promise.01:07
WoW Classic: Season of the championship - trailer for the start of the season
Necklaces for High Mountain Tauren Ladies
One last bit of good news before we get to the bumbling patch notes: Female High Mountain Tauren can now customize their necklaces at the barber. If this is still not possible when you visit the barber, create a new character to activate the necklace customization. Below are the patch notes (here in the original).
WoW and WoW Classic - Hotfixes from 17.11. - Patch Notes
Event for the 17th anniversary
- Doomwalker now has a 100% chance of dropping the Doomwalker trophy base toy and the Illidari mount Doom Hawk.
- Time-shifted versions of Jorek Iron Flank and Thanthaldi's Snowglow now spawn in the Alterac Mountains near the entrances to Alterac Valley to offer Korrak's Revenge timewalking gear outside of the battleground.
- Fixed an issue that caused Korrak's Revenge one-time quest rewards to have a lower item level.
- The missing necklace customization feature has been added for female High Mountain Tauren. Go to the hairdresser or create a new character to get this option.
- Fixed an issue where Deadly Shadows would remain active after the Legendary was discarded.
- Fixed an issue where "Invigorating Shadow Dust" reduced the cooldown of "The Dread Blades" more than intended.
Dungeons and RaidsEye
- Toxic Puddle can no longer permanently stick to players.
- Damage from the Eternal Skirmish effect can no longer be reflected.
Torghast, Tower of the DamnedAnima Powers
- Fixed a tooltip issue where Unfiltered Bone Broth was not displaying the correct damage from Bone Dust Brew (Necrolord ability) and the chance to trigger its effect.
- Alliance Rogue Trainers now teach the Poisons ability if not obtained by completing "Klaven's Tower".
Have fun with WoW (buy now 14,99 € )!Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "better".The Dark Moon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how to improve Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park. 6
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame storeHalf a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, it exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ...A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin? From Susanne Braun
When Susanne is not reporting on online and role-playing games - which she has been doing at Computec Media since 2009 - she listens to music, writes stories, watches series and movies. And plays! Is something missing from the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0